Sunday, October 17, 2010

A lovely Weekend

I've a nice weekend with my family in the past weekend =).

First, I went PP to meet my PRETTY sis.
She brought me to a Korean Restaurant to have our dinner.
Its my treat.
Its my first treat for a expensive dinner .Since, she had treated me so many times.
Thanks and love HER so much.^^
The restaurant's name is Aza Aza Stravil which is near to QB.
The foods is nice and delicious. Especially the Barbeque!
Love it!
But, she still prefer Japanese food.

                                                                                                                           WE~

        Korean Side Dishes~
                                                                 With famous Kimchi~
                                                                              




Ssangchu~
      상추
                                                     


                                                         Tobokki~
                                                           떡볶이
              Barbeque~
              돼지고기 된장구이
                                               Kimchi Soup~ 
                                                      김치찌개
White Rice~

                                                                        맛있다!!
We went back to hometown on the next day.
A simple and happiness advanced birthday celebration with them.
An homemade dinner, a birthday cake is enough for all.
=)
 



I look so funny!


I get a big birthday present from my sister this year.
A Nichii's clothes.
I really love it, thanks again!

4 comments:

IreN3 said...

haha...u also noe it's a very 1st time hor??lolx...

♥ Stephanie said...

lolx...dn so kira...haha

IreN3 said...

haha..ok...well..i'm waiting for my turn...wahaha...ur english so good 1?

♥ Stephanie said...

haha...okok..im waiting to eat ho liao pun..haha...
whr gt gd?i thk its got many grammar mistake lo...hehe...(lansi-ing)