Thursday, October 7, 2010

Oct's gals

Happy birthday to June on 5 Oct.
So sorry about that.
I almost forget it.
But,luckily we got facebook.
It will help us to remember it and remind us.
Sorry again for no celebration this year.
Have we celebrate together last year?
Oh ya,I have only treat you a small slice of Secret Recipe's cheese cake.


Happy birthday to Ruddy on 6 Oct.
Sorry again.
I totally don't know it was today!
And, I'm still asked the stupid question.
We had been gave you a suprise.
Although it's decided suddenly,
but hope that you can feel our love sincerely.

Hmm,who will be the next birthday gal?
My old primary best friend.
 I had lost her contact number.
I just know she at Sing now.
Working?Maybe.
Or, maybe she already come back to M'sia.

The conclusion I can get from here is,
I'm not a good friend.
I'm not a 100% perfect friend.
Even the birthday date I also can't remember well.
My fault.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY
TO BOTH OF YOU


No comments: