Thursday, October 21, 2010

20's

My 20's birthday was past.
I had nice celebration with family and friends.
Thanks all.

1st celebration, with my family.
I had shared it in my previous post.
And get my 1st present from my sis.
=)


2nd celebration with F6 classmate and schoolmate.
They plan to give me a suprise.
  I knew it from you all stupid's conduct.
Just don't want to expose it.
Give some face.
Anyway, thanks for the 2nd present and small cutie cake.
I like it.
^^
                                                                          ~YEAH~
                                     
                    Thanks bob,yuan,zaizai,aifen,jennifer and                                                                         cheahyee.                                                            
 From them, thanks!

I get my 3rd present from my roomate, Yean Ing.
 A coffee cup.
You know I need coffee cup during exam period.
Thank you.=)

I get suprised early in the morning.
When I open the door,
I saw many notes that full with wishes.
It's be done by a senior.
Thanks her so much for doing this in the midnight.





3rd celebration with my coursemate.
It's an accidental coincidence.
We are having a SDG Jamuan on that day.
Incidentally, they have a celebration for me.
It's an unexpected celebration.
Thanks to those who were involved.





Last, I get a belated present from Kim.
My dancing partner.
Althou it's just a small present,
but, as what you said
It's included what you mean and what want to express from your heart.
And, I got it.
So happy to know a new friend like you.
=)


That's all for my 20's birthday.
I had a nice birthday this year.
Appreciated.
*.*

p/s : It were my 1st birthday in UUM.
Time to sleep.
Sleep tight, everyone.
Hope that I won't  dream about you again tonight.

4 comments:

IreN3 said...

wow...ur b'day so best wor..the best ever b'day u had?

♥ Stephanie said...

haha...i thk so...erm,last year best too...haha...everyear oso best la...haha

IreN3 said...

haha..i like the wishes...^^

♥ Stephanie said...

haha..i like too..=)