Sunday, November 7, 2010

Get back to fringe

Went to hair saloon at the noon with my mum.We spent about 4 hours there.
I've a hair cut, it's nothing so special.I just cut it short a very little bit and at the end I having fringe again. =]
While waited mum dying her hair, I've a hair treatment.Have been long time din't take care of  my hair.
I always feel that my hair can't grows long, but my mum said it's grows fast and long. The hair saloon's aunty said so~
But I DON'T think so!


Okay,I'm wondering how to make some new on my hair.I've tried straight long hair, BOOM hair, short hair and now half long hair.Should I try curly hair?

Are in need of comment!

 Is it curly suit to me?
Am I look older?

Or just stay with my straight hair?
p/s: Why my eyes become big small eye??

Which is better?
GiveMeSomeCommentPlease~

12 comments:

Casper Lim said...

is it not bad u can try the new style.. its curl on the end on the hair only.. ^^ very natural~
haha~

stay cute o

Casper Lim said...

is it not bad u can try the new style.. its curl on the end on the hair only.. ^^ very natural~
haha~

stay cute o

♥ Stephanie said...

oh,really?hmm...okay,thx for ur comment..i'll consider ya...=]

Yuan Yuan said...

erm~i don thk curl hair suit for u lo..cos that photo.
but if u try a bit curl,big curl de..like lim shim said de at the end de,mb suit for u la..
try try lo..not bad..if realy nt suit,mah oways ikat it lo,hehe~^^

♥ Stephanie said...

erm....okay...actually i prefer that curl u all said too~~hehe...tis curl i jz make it with tied as bud..haha...lolx..owez tie ma very waste money?haha..anyway,thx^^

不懂 said...

NOOOOOOOO .i got a better hair style for u. =)

不懂 said...

NOOOOOOO i got a better hair style for u !

不懂 said...

NONONONO not nice..hahaha..i got a better hair style for u

♥ Stephanie said...

haha,bob..y u so excited??u mean curly hair not nice for me??haha...wat better hair style??fast fast tell me!!!

ღ ai fen ღ said...

botak???haha...

♥ Stephanie said...

hng...ai fen,u try thn i try...wahaha

Yuan Yuan said...

why cannot like ppl's comment in blogger??i like aifen's comment..!!