I 4gt to set alarms last nite...Alamak...luckily i cn reach sch on time..haha...^^
"Better late than never"...
Went Mahkamah Sp yesterday...hv a insight thr...
actually v wan to take a look of the situation of bicara...unlucky..most of the case are hv been trial in the morning..take the gift off the gingerbread..haiz...so,v planned go on next..get more experience...knowlodge..dnwan b a person with a very limited outlook..."Knowledge is Power"...
actually v wan to take a look of the situation of bicara...unlucky..most of the case are hv been trial in the morning..take the gift off the gingerbread..haiz...so,v planned go on next..get more experience...knowlodge..dnwan b a person with a very limited outlook..."Knowledge is Power"...
Sunshine gals..*.*
The next destination...went eat my fav. food---Laksa..
Ho Chak..!!
I thk i had eat Laksa once in 1 week...haha...siao liao..but so delicious ma...cnt tahan...!!
I wanna singing...long time din go RedBox jor...but it is far la...and i hv found a new place...hehe...Armp Square Karaoke...at SunwayCarnival Mall...
Hey,friends...whn wan hangout for singing?i can not wait ad..!!Jom,v go tml...haha.
xxx I Love Music xxx
6 comments:
my fav...
i 1 eat aslo...
haha...alot of ppl like to eat...
but casper dn like...she is Frankenstein..wakaka...^^
haha..
i like eat so much..
when i go penang,i sure eat a lot de..
haha....where u come from?
penang famous laksa....
i from KL..
i from kk ^^ =p
Post a Comment